As market leader in its field, Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- A 24 month graduate print sales training programme that will give the trainee business knowledge and experience, technical knowledge and soft skills.
- Following successful completion of the programme the trainee would have been developed in terms of sales specific skills and may be offered permanent employment within the Sales Department at Paarl Media.
- The programme includes mentoring, experiencial learning, facilitated learning and coaching
- Sales/Marketing degree or diploma/ B.Comm or similar Commerical degree/diploma
- Valid, unendorsed drivers license (and own car)
- Some leadership skill set/roles evident during schooling/studying period (an advantage)
Skills & Competencies
- Deciding and initiating action
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Results driven (passionate, energetic, driven, “go-getter”)
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Technical acumen
- Excellent English language skills (speak, read and write)
- Additional South African language skills (an advantage)
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Sales and Marketing …)
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.