Closing Date: 28 October 2016
Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd is inviting the citizens of Ba-Phalaborwa to apply for a fixed term Learnership opportunity in one of the following trades listed below.
The training will commence on 1 February 2017.
- National Certificate – Electrical
- National Certificate – Fitting (including machining)
- National Certificate – Instrumentation
- National Certificate – Plater / Boilermakers
- National Certificate – Diesel Mechanic
- National Certificate – Auto Electrical
Who should Apply
- Unemployed youth between the ages of 18 and 35 and only residents of Ba-Phalaborwa
- Should not have registered before or be currently registered for a learnership
- Applicants living with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
1. Submit any of the following minimum required qualifications:
- Certified copy of the full academic record results of the Nated course (N2 / N3, etc) with the relevant trade related subjects or
- Certified copy of the full academic record results of the NCV Level 4 with 7 subjects including Maths and Science
- Certified copy of the full academic record results of the Technical Matric with Maths, Engineering Science and Trade related theory.
2. Applicants must also submit:
- Application Letter
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of a drivers licence
Where to submit
Email your application to: [email protected]
Post applocation to: The Superintendent, Engineering & Technical Training, PO Box 65, Phalaborwa, 1390
If you don’t hear from us before he 30th November 2016 please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for a psychometric test relevant to each trade.
Candidates who achieve the minimum requirements in the psychometrics test will be invited for interviews.
Tel: 015 780 xxxx (Electrical x2001, Fitting, x2002, Plater / Boilermaker x2005, Instrumentation x2006, and Diesel / Auto Electrical x2006)
NB: If you have prevously applied for a learnership with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd, please apply again.