Closing Date: 17 June 2016
To provide assistance to various plants in all operational matters within the plant. To ensure that all operational matters are conducted in a safe manner in order to allow for maximum output daily. To provide the shift foreman/line manager with the required support and feedback in terms of all operational requirements.
Key Performance Areas
- Responsible for daily plant operation, process monitoring, record keeping and equipment checks related to the reactors, pump stations, vessels, etc.
- Stock control, ordering, handling and changing of all cylinders;
- Fault finding;
- Batch sample preparation and placement;
- Handling and changing of all cylinders and or fluorination racks; and
- Assist with packing of products before and loading/offloading of vehicles as and when required.
- Medically fit to be registered as occupationally exposed worker (noise and chemical worker).
- Good inter-personal as well as verbal & written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Good team player skills and time management.
- Must be able to work under pressure and weekends as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 Certificate with Mathematics and Science
- National Diploma in Chemical / Mechanical Engineering.
How to Apply
Please forward your updated CV with certified copies of your educational qualifications to [email protected]
Enquiries: Ms. Zwonaka Makhani, Tel: 012 305 4119
Should you not hear from us within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.