Closing Date: 31 January 2014
Is it your dream to study IT, but can’t afford to get started, or complete your studies? Pepkor IT is offering a fantastic opportunity to hard working achievers who are passionate about studying IT.
Our learnership is aimed at providing an opportunity to school leavers who have the ability, but no opportunity to study IT. This learnership will provide you with on the job and online training as well as training from a formal IT Institution.
All that is asked is for you to grab this opportunity with all the passion and dedication you possess!
Should you excel at this programme there may even be job opportunities at Pepkor IT. At worst, you will leave this learnership with the following:
- NQF 5 level skill
- Life skills to prepare you for the world of work.
- Experience in an exciting IT company which service retail.
- A set of skills and experience that will make you more marketable and employable.
- A year of experience which enables you to make more informed career choices from together with a network to back it up.
Is this you?
- A South African citizen between 18 and 21 who lives in the Western Cape.
- Obtained more than 50% in Mathematics (Maths Lit does not apply).
- Have no financial means of furthering your education.
- Serious about wanting to study further in IT and will grab the opportunity with both hands!
- You have written and passed the National Senior Certificate (Matric) in 2011- 2013 in the Western Cape.
- You do not have a criminal record
How to Apply
If you have answered YES to all of the above, our Learnership may be just for you. Your chance to a very bright future starts here! Click on this link to apply.
- Complete the online form and submit it to us before 31 January 2014.
- A group of candidates will be selected for further assessments. If you are successfully included, you will be contacted and an assessment session arranged before 14 February 2014. What sets us apart from other programmes is that our specialist commits to providing personal 1-on-1 feedback after these assessments, even if you are not successful in your application to be part of the programme.
- Successful candidates to join the learnership program will be informed within 10 working days of the assessment session.
- Once included , it is up to you to be 100% dedicated in attending this full time programme and making the most of this opportunity.
Comments are closed.