Closing Date: 13 February 2015
Kimberley Underground Mines JV invites candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in the mining sector to apply for the Graduate Development Programme / Internship in the Geology / Mining discipline.
- Honours Degree in Geology (Reference Nr: KUMJV098) / Bachelor of Science Degree in Mining (Reference Nr: KUMJV099)
- Valid Drivers’ License
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Follow an internship programme to gain experience within the specified areas and sections
- Work in designated areas according to the Mine’s Standard Operating Procedures
- Work according to the Mine’s Code of Practice, Policies and Procedures
Other Skills / Competencies:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
How to Apply
Please complete an application form and send by email to: [email protected] or by fax to: 086 5281527. Please note that incomplete application forms and documentation will not be considered.
If you have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Please note that Petra Diamonds does not at any time require any form of payment for recruitment purposes. If you are approached in this regard, you should report the incident immediately via one of the following hotlines: South Africa 0800 22 22 00 (toll free from an RSA landline) or international +27 12 305 2711.