Closing date: 7 October 2016
The incumbent will be required to successfully complete a structured MQA-registered Learnership training programme in order to satisfy the minimum requirement as a Mineral Processing Plant Operator.Details
National Certificate – Mineral Processing Learnership (NQF Level 2)
The incumbent will be required to successfully complete a structured MQA-registered Learnership training programme in order to satisfy the minimum requirement as a Mineral Processing Plant Operator.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science passed or N3 with Maths and Science
- The incumbents must be from the Northern Cape labour sending area.
- Be an independent, proactive thinker and the ability to do own job planning
- Good communication skills
- Be disciplined and self-motivated and committed to the learnership programme.
Short-listed candidates will be required to undergo the following prior to final selection:
- Panel Interview
- Certificate of Fitness
- Technical aptitude evaluation.
Kimberley Ekapa Mining (KEM) JV is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to suitable candidates from the designated groups in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Policy and Plan. Pre-screening, profile testing, on-mine assessments, medical and security clearance form part of the recruitment and selection process. Short-listed candidates will be required to attend a panel interview. Employment of the successful candidates is subject to the aforementioned criteria. Preference will be given to candidates who reside within our host labour sending area of Frances Baard District Municipality (proof of residence may be requested).
Please submit your CV and qualifications.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.