Closing Date: 24 March 2014
Duration: 12 months
Number of positions: 15 (Fifteen)
PetroSA is offering to train 15 (fifteen) unemployed learners, on a Fix Term Contract basis, in the above mentioned qualification.
The training will involve both Chemical Operations theory and a practical component at the Centre of Excellence and PetroSA GTL Refinery.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification with Mathematics and Physical Science
- English proficiency
- Ability to work within a Chemical Process Plant environment
- Basic computer literacy would be an advantage
- Team work
- Attention to detail
- Attendance of theoretical classes at the Centre of Excellence
- Undertake Process Operator training within a Chemical Process environment
- Undertake shift work as and when required
- Achieve competency in all relevant NQF Level 1 Unit Standards and compile a Portfolio of Evidence in support of this qualification
How to Apply
Comments are closed.