Closing Date: 02 April 2014
- Minimum Grade 12
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource management
- No experience necessary but a definite interest in the Human Resource Field.
- Strong Administrator skills
- SAP experience advantageous
- Highly computer literate. With proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Integrity. Friendly nature and approachable
- Able to work alone
- Ability to deal effectively with all types of personalities is essential
- Ability to handle stress well
- Pressure tolerant
PG Glass is the largest network of Shatterprufe windscreens and Armourplate toughened automotive glass Fitment Centres in South Africa, as well as the largest repairer and installer of glazing and building glass products in Southern Africa.
- Updating employees personnel files.
- Death Claims
- Disability claims
- Draw up certificates of service
- Long service awards
- Processing monthly reports for Headcounts, Absenteeism, Turnover, Leave excess, New hires
- Advising employees on medical aid and other benefits
- Assisting branch managers with queries
- Capture and maintain SAP HR Master data
- Run HR reports (e.g. adhoc reports) and reports on HR stats
- Draft letters of appointments
- Draft and maintain organogram structure
- Maintain personal files and filing room.
Interface with payroll on:
- Take-on information
- Provident fund withdrawal process
- Absentee analysis reporting and follow ups
- Leave analysis reporting and follow ups
- Turnover analysis reporting
- Conduct exit interviews for wage and general staff level and report on trends
- Relevant recruitment checks (such as ITC, Experian, criminal, ID verification, Qualification and reference checks)
- Send telegrams to employees who are absent without leave.
- Attend appointed meetings
- Maintain high code of conduct
How to Apply
if this link gives you problems, please apply via the main site (click)