What does P&G Offer?
- Investing in your continuous learning and growth
- We will design a flexible & challenging career for you
- Creating together a Personal Development Plan
- Business responsibility from day 1
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- Finding interesting and diverse assignments
- Competitive pay & benefits
- A great manager determined to invest in you
- A high-performing and stimulating environment
- Fun work place and colleagues
- Embracing diversity
Receive an offer for a Full Time Employment in four (4) easy steps*
- Apply Online
- Online Assessment
- Reasoning Test
Opportunities exist in the following departments for 2014
What P&G looks for
People will always be our most important asset. We are always looking for extraordinary people; single-minded visionaries. We need to recruit and nurture team players who are passionate about innovating and resolute about winning. Leaders with the creative talent to imagine what’s next – then make it happen.
*To be considered for employment at P&G you need to successful in each one of these steps.
- BTech or Bachelor’s Degree in various disciplines. For Finance & Accounting a degree in a numerate field is important.
- Applicants should be graduating in 2013 (that is 3rd or 4th Year) or would have already completed their degree.