Closing Date: 14 September 2012
Duration: 3 December 2012 – 8 February 2013
Our internships are a unique opportunity for you to contribute and learn new skills as we give you challenging responsibilities and projects to lead
What we offer you
- Meet and understand our diverse business, brands and products
- Meaningful projects from day one
- Learn and Grow in a multinational company, diverse environment collaborating with P&G managers
- Develop your talent and ideas
- Enjoy a competitive internship package
- Have fun
An eligible candidate is one who has successfully completed the entire P&G Selection process. Therefore the candidate needs to have completed and passed the following stages:
Stage 1: Online assessment
Stage 2: Reasoning Test
Stage 3: P&G screening interview
Stage 4: P&G final stage interviews
Successful applicants will be eligible for a 2 month internship in various P&G SA departments.
Final interviews will occur at the end of September 2012, at the P&G SA Sandton Office.
Must be currently enrolled and studying towards a Degree in 2013
Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
Good command of the English
No prior working experience required
Be willing to face a new challenge every day
How to Apply