Closing Date: 06 March 2017
South African Graduates who completed modules / credits for the qualification mentioned below with a minimum of 60%. Participants will undergo a 12-month on-the-job training programme that will be relevant to their qualifications to equip them to enter the formal job market.
What we are looking for:
- (G001): Economics / Financial Management
- JHB (G002A)/ Cape Town (G002B) / Durban (G002C) / Bloemfontein (G002D): Degree or Diploma Clinical Engineering, Bio-Medical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science
- (G003): Degree or Diploma Supply Chain / Logistics Procurement
- (G004): Degree or Diploma Legal
- (G005): Degree or Diploma Life Scieneces Biochemistry / Microbiology / Quality Management / Biotechnology
- (G006): Degree or Diploma Financial Management / Cost & Management Accountant
- (G007): Degree or Diploma Bachelor of Arts / Business Administration Project Management
How to Apply
Think you are a fit? To apply for the positions above, please send your CV to [email protected] with the relevant code in the email subject line.
Applications must be accompanied by a letter of motivation, recently updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications (academic transcript must be attached) and certified copy of SA identity document.
Opportunity is open to individuals with disabilities. A medical certificate confirming the disability from a registered medical practitioner will be required
Due to the high number of applications we normally receive, we will only be able to contact the shortlisted candidates.