Closing Date: 01 December 2017
Location: Cape Town, Durban, Johannesburg
Participants will undergo a 12-month on-the-job training programme that will be relevant to their qualifications to equip them to enter the formal job market
Eligibility for the programme are recently qualified South African graduates in possession of the below-mentioned qualifications and computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook/ E mail, and Internet).
What we are looking:
- South African Graduates who completed modules/credits for the qualification mentioned below with a minimum of 60%.
- Following qualification is required:
- Clinical Engineering / Bio Medical
- Electrical Engineering Light Current only
- Computer Science / Computer Systems
You are responsible for to:
- Perform client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, medical or laboratory devices and equipment, and systems networking.
- Provide technical support to customers on operational or maintenance aspects of system equipment.
- Serve as customer contact on technical and service related problems.
- Diagnose mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using established procedures. Determines most cost effective repair/resolution to minimize customer downtime.
- Prepare reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Phillips P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme in Cape Town
Apply Online for the Phillips P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme in Durban
Apply Online for the Phillips P1 & P2 In-Service Traineeship Programme in Johannesburg