Closing Date: 29 February 2016
Pinnacle Africa is offering an exciting internship programme for 15 candidates across our Midrand and Cape Town offices. This internship will give you the chance to be trained in one of the fields within the Information and Communication Technology industry, thereby enhancing your career development potential.
We are looking for interns with high potential that demonstrate excellent communication skills, a passion for Information and Communication Technology, is self-motivated, has an extrovert personality, work effectively within teams and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The interns will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Pinnacle Africa and Pinnacle Africa is under no obligation to employ the interns on completion of the programme.
Pinnacle Africa offers an internship in the following fields:
- Sales and Marketing
- IT Technical Support
- Information Technology
- Product Management
- Office Administration
- Must have a minimum 3 year Degree or Diploma in one of the above fields
- Must have South African citizenship
- Must be unemployed
- Not registered to studying at any institution in 2016
- Not registered for any other internships/leanerships
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to efficiently speak, read and write English
- Basic knowledge and interest in ICT products
You must ensure that your application includes the following:
- An application/ covering letter stating what field you are applying for
- Updated and Comprehensive curriculum vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of your identity document
- Certified copies of the required / relevant qualifications and statement of results (e.g. matric)
- Contact details (name known by, day contact telephone number, physical home address, postal address)
This specification has minimum requirements listed and management reserves the right to use additional /relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How to Apply
Interested applicants, who meet the above specifications should apply before or on 29 February 2016. Failure to submit all of the required documents may render to your application disqualified.
Note: The Company is under no obligation to fill these positions and should you not have had any feedback within 3 weeks after the closing date, you may consider your application unsuccess
Comments are closed.