Closing Date: 09 June 2016
Location: Aliwal North
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams;
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials;
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment;
- Learned trade codes & regulations;
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
- Technical Trade Theory (N3) and Matric
- Employee or unemployed person who is contracted to complete a Department of Labour (DoL) recognized trade.
- Shift work;
- Sound understanding and application of preventative maintenance principles/practices;
- Sound understanding and application of Food manufacturing processes;
How to Apply
Comments are closed.