Closing Date: 06 October 2016
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials.
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment.
- Learned trade codes & regulations.
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration.
- Technical Trade Theory (N3)
Primary Objectives of the Position
- Employee or unemployed person who is contracted to complete a Department of Labour (DoL) recognized trade.
- Shift work.
- Sound understanding and application of OSHA regulations.
How to Apply
Apply for the Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship Programme in Bloemfontein
Apply for the Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship Programme in Polokwane
Apply for the Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship Programme in Mokopane