Closing Date: 08 September 2016
Location: Port Elizabeth
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials.
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment.
- Learned trade codes & regulations.
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration.
- Technical Trade Theory (N3).
- Shift work.
- Sound understanding and application of OSHA regulations.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Pioneer Foods: Apprenticeship Programme 2017