Closing Date: 12 July 2012 (by 16:00)
- Analysed & computed data & recorded information
- Sampled and tested raw materials, packaging & finished products
- Microbiologically analysed samples, raw materials, packaging & finished goods
- Verified equipment
- Pest Control
- Hygiene and GMP audits
- Adhock projects
- Final year student or graduate in BSc Food Science or Microbiology or B-Tech Food Technology
Primary Objectives of the Position:
- An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the practical component of a qualification.
This position will be filled in line with the objectives of Pioneer Foods Employment Equity plans and therefore designated candidates as per the Employment Equity Act of 1998, are encouraged to apply.
Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Applications must be submitted no later than on the job closing date.