Closing Date: 11 September 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth
- Demonstrated ability to control grist & product quality parameters
- Demonstrated ability to compiled and executed milling
- Demonstrated ability to control raw material & finished stock levels
- Demonstrate ability to control and optimised people, mill, machinery and equipment – also maintain the mill, machinery and equipment
- Demonstrate ability to ensure safety, heath, hygiene and pest management
- Able to work shifts including nights and weekends
- Grade 12
- Mathematics and Physical Science
Primary Objectives of the Position
- An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the theoretical and practical component of a qualification.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.