Closing Date: 25 August 2016
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams.
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials.
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment.
- Learned trade codes & regulations.
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration.
- Technical Trade Theory (N3) Matric with Maths.
- Primary Objectives of the Position
- Employee or unemployed person who is contracted to complete a Department of Labour (DoL) recognized trade.
- Shift work.
- Sound understanding and application of OSHA regulations
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Pioneer Foods Apprenticeship Programme