Closing Date: 12 December 2012
- Demonstrated ability to read technical blueprints & diagrams
- Demonstrated ability to use and manipulate trade materials
- Demonstrated ability to use trade tools and equipment
- Learned trade codes and regulations
- Achieved contracted trade learning objectives for registration
- Technical Trade Theory – N3
This position will be filled in line with the objectives of Pioneer Foods
Employment Equity plans and therefore designated candidates as per the Employment Equity Act of 1998, are encouraged to apply.
Other Information Remuneration will be in line with relevant qualifications and experience.
Applications must be submitted no later than 16:00 on the job closing date.
Who Can Apply
- Have you completed Technical Trade Theory?
- Do you reside in the Cape Town and surrounding areas?
- Describe an interesting project you have completed in your Trade.
How to Apply
Forward you CV to: [email protected] or fax: 021 531 7773