Closing Date: 23 March 2012
Ref Number: (Ref.2S)
This position reports to the Manager:
- The will manage all the initial requests for assistance from stakeholders and conducting legal research relating to the tribunals as required.
- The candidate shall also be exposed to general corporate legal functions.
- This is a 2-year contract posit ion.
- The successful applicant will have a graduate qualification in the field of commercial or administrative/constitutional law.
- Experience in legal community support structures and/o r vacation experience in the legal profession would be an advantage. (Ref.2S)
The position will be based in Durban, with a possibility of relocating to Gauteng in the medium term.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant/s in line with their knowledge and experience, and the Regulator policies.
Applications must consist of the following:
- A letter of application which includes:
- Notice periods required in current position
- Date of availability to commence employment
- Employment Equity status
- Residence status (RSA citizen, etc)
- A complete CV, including:
- Thorough academic and work history
- Languages spoken and proficiency
- Responsibilities in each position held
- A copy of the Identity Document (or passport if not a South African citizen)
- A copy of any current work permit (if applicable).
Send your CV, stating the relevant reference number for which you are applying in the e-mail subject title, to [email protected] or hand deliver it to Suite 1101, 11th Floor, The Marine, 22 Dorothy Nyembe Street, Durban 4001, by no later than close of business on 23 March 2012