Location: Eppingdust: Capemail, Bloemfontein, Port Elizabeth, Witwatersrand, Durban: Durmail) and Norther
The Post Office Says:
The Post office would therefore like to invite applications from unemployed graduates who have completed a recognized 3 year tertiary qualification (Diploma / Degree) specialising in Industrial Engineering at a recognized institution.
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company;
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training;
- Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training; and
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
- Persons must be South African citizens seeking workplace experience.
- Completed a 3 year recognized Degree/diploma in Industrial Engineering
- A valid Code EB driver’s licence is required.
- Must have report writing, analytical and conceptual skills
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for.
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
How to Apply
Forward your application to: [email protected]
The Senior Manager
Recruitment & Selection
PO Box 2042
Corporate Post Office
Fax: 0866 883 531
All applications to be accompanied by a:
- Comprehensive CV,
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- Statement of results,
- ID Copy and contact number.