Closing Date: 24 February 2015
Acceptance and execution of all instructions, rules and regulations as set out within Powertech Transformers and MERSETA
- • Maintain the required quality levels and expected standards
- • Practice good housekeeping at all times
- • Work with others in a team to achieve the overall departmental and company objectives
- • Meet the milestones as required by MERSETA
- Grade 12 or N3 Technical Certificate (Mathematics and Science), theory and technical drawing are a requirement. The trainees must be physically healthy and be able to work at heights and meet requirements as per MERSETA contract.
|Welder Apprentices – Pretoria|
|Boilermaker Apprentices – Pretoria|
How to Apply
CV’s must be submitted with the job title and applicant’s name in the subject line to Thelma Molefe – [email protected]; Telephone no.: (012) 318 9710; Fax no. (086)232 1298
Comments are closed.