Closing Date: 31 December 2015
PPS bursaries are awarded on financial need and academic record to full time university students in an effort to assist students financially to cover tuition and/or text book costs for one academic year.
Applications however will be considered s hould the student have a loan. Should any applicant be in contr avention with this policy, the bursary will be withdrawn and disb ursed to an alternative bursary recipient.
- Doctors (belonging to the HPCSA), Surgeons, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Dietician, Nurses (with four year B.Cur degree), Gynaecologist
- Dentists, Scientists, Biologists, Botanists, Archaeologists, Farmer (with four year degree in agriculture), Audiologist
- Accountants, Actuaries, Economists, Auditors, Mathematician
- Advocates, Attorneys
- Human Resources Practitioners, Industrial Psychologists
- Architects, Engineers, Historian, Meteorologist
The PPS Foundation awards bursaries to financially deserving students who have a superior academic record and are full – time university students, primarily in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math disciplines.
- To be eligible for the PPS bursary, the student must be registered at a participating South African University or University of Technology.
- Preference will be given to African, Indian and Coloured students (AIC) .
- The students must be a citizen or a permanent resident of South Africa.
- PPS does not award bursaries to students that already have other confirmed sponsors which cover their entire academic expenses, unless the alternative sponsor is a loan and not a bursary. If the student is in contravention of this, the bursary (and funds) will be withdrawn and disbursed to an alternate bursary recipient .
- The student must have an academic average of at least 65% throughout their academic period .
- The application criteria is determined entirely at PPS’ discretion.
- PPS also reserves the right to change the criteria at any time without prior notice to applicants
- PPS also reser ves the right to withdraw its financial aid to successful applicants should it be found at any time that an applicant does not (or no longer) meets the application criteria or the applicant has breached any of the terms and conditions in any way.
How to Apply