Responsibilities / Output:
- Must be studying towards or intending to study towards a qualification as a Chartered Accountants (CA) SA at a University accredited by SAICA (the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants).
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC’s satisfaction.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies. This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
Competencies / Skills:
- Grade 12 : Must be writing (waiting maybe???) for a University acceptance.
- Need to be doing Maths (pure Maths not Maths Literacy) and English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for ALL your subjects.
- University : Students already at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.