During vac work you will be required to:
- participate in team activities with other students
- apply the knowledge gained throughout the week in an exciting and fun task!!
- Students are required to attend an induction course if they have not done vac work at PwC before.
- Thereafter students will be allocated to client work for one week and will be assigned various tasks.
- All work will be supervised and appropriate guidance and coaching will be provided.
- Students are required to get to the office on a daily basis.
- Transport to clients will be arranged, if necessary.
Competencies / Skills
MUST BE STUDYING BCOM ACCOUNTING OR THE EQUIVALENT AT AN ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY.
Must have the following skills/competencies:
- willingness to learn.
Students must obtain consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year.
Students may apply for vacation employment from their second year of study as they need to have completed Auditing. Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
How to Apply
|Location||Closing date||How to Apply|
|Cape Town||31 May 2013||Apply Online|
|East London||31 May 2013||Apply Online|
|Johannesburg||14 Jun 2013||Apply Online|
|Kimberley||01 May 2013||Apply Online|
|Menlyn||14 Jun 2013||Apply Online|
|Paarl||31 May 2013||Apply Online|
|Robertson||31 May 2013||Apply Online|
|Stellenbosch||31 May 2013||Apply Online|
|Worcester||31 May 2013||Apply Online|