Location: Cape Town
A full-time editorial intern with an interest in online journalism and entertainment is needed to join our young and dynamic team at iafrica.com as part of our internship programme.
- A degree or diploma in journalism, new media or similar.
- Cover Letter
- At least two examples of your written work
- Assist in sub-editing, uploading and re-writing of content for the iafrica.com entertainment section – with a particular focus on international celebrity gossip, music news and movie news – with some opportunities to write original content for the section.
- Excellent command of the English language, and must be a stickler for spelling and grammar.
- Must be proficient in both writing and editing of online content, and able to suggest ideas for features and articles
- Good researching skills – we want you to find more than the results on page one of Google!
- Good general knowledge, with an interest in popular culture.
- An established presence in social media (Over 75 Twitter followers will be an advantage), and a particular understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and blogging platforms.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]
Comments are closed.