Closing Date: 24 April
Location: Sandton, Gauteng, South Afric
Internship Period: 4 – 6 weeks during the June Vacation period
What does P&G Internship Offer?
A P&G internship offers the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer – our work, our people, our values, and our culture. We believe there is no better way to learn about these things than to participate in them first hand. And that’s just what you’ll do as a P&G Intern!
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a P&G project assignment with real world responsibilities, tasks and working relationships gaining an understanding of how P&G works.
As well as this, Interns will have the opportunity to take on real projects that are vital to the growth of our business with a presentation of your final project to the department senior manager at the end of the internship period.
An Internship at P&G will give you:
Rewarding & Challenging Work from Day 1
- Work on challenging projects that allow you to Touch & Improve peoples’ lives in small but always meaningful ways every day, while rapidly growing your skills.
- Eligible candidates need to be studying towards a Degree
- Proven track record of leadership experience & team work
- Proven leadership experience through working with societies and/or group projects
- Logical, Analytical & Strategic thinking
- Interpersonal skills (conflict, influence, negotiation, relationship building, diversity)
- Good academic record
- Passionate about innovation and winning
- Ready to face a challenging experience
Receive an offer for Internship Offer in four (4) easy steps
- Step 1: Create an online profile and complete an online assessment that may take 30 – 45 minutes. A link will be sent to your email upon successful completion of the pre-screening questions
- Step 2: Successful candidates will be invited to write a Reasoning Test (psychometric) at your campus or the P&G offices
- Step 3: Successful candidates will be invited to the first screening interview at the P&G offices or your campus
- Step 4: Successful candidates are invited to the P&G offices for final interviews at the P&G offices or your campus
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Procter & Gamble Winter Vacation Programme 2017