Closing Date: 04 December 2016
Location: Eastern and Western Cape
Our PSG Learnership programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry and it offer learners the opportunity to upskill themselves by offering a blend of theoretical training and on-the-job practical workplace experience.
What is in it for me?
- A 12 month Learnership contract, with a monthly stipend of R4 000
- A Further Education and Training Certificate in Short Term Insurance (NQF4) and RE5
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training and assessment
- Work exposure within the short term insurance industry
- Be South African Citizens
- Have a Matric Certificate (must include two (2) languages: English and another South African language & Mathematics with a minimum of a 40% pass)
- Be between the age of 18 and 27 years
- Not have completed this specific qualification before
- Currently unemployed and not studying
- Have less than 2 yearsÂ´ work experience
- Have a clear credit and criminal record
- Be able to commit full time for 12 months
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within short term insurance
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How to Apply
Comments are closed.