Closing Date: 25 May 2015
Location: Johannesburg, Killarney
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft products such as Windows and MS Office. Some experience in designing newsletters, flyers, brochures.
- Basic experience in design applications such as corelDRAW, Freehand, Adobe Photoshop.
- Functional experience in managing social media (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Coursework in Information Services, Web Development, or associated software coursework
- Self-motivation and ability to work independently; Interest in learning how a non-governmental organization (NGO) works.
- Candidate should possess an interest in the intersection between IT or software applications and business management in the non-profit sector.
- Basic IT Knowledge, ie. Windows installations, setting up PC’s, troubleshooting windows related issues, network issues and printing related issues.
How to Apply
Email CV’s to [email protected]
Enquiries: +27 11 486 3322 (recommended), enquiries via email is discouraged