Location: Cape Town
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
|Grade 12 Bursary 2015
|University Bursary 2015
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at University and to pass the required number of subjects in each Academic year to PwC’s satisfaction.
- Bursary holders are also required to serve a three year (minimum) training contract with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies.
- This period may be extended depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or other extramural activities at school and/or University.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.