Closing Date: 31 May 2014
- Grade 12
- A+; N+
- 0 years experience
- To provide 1st line and 2nd line support to users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware problems related to notebooks, desktops and printers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems with standard software including Windows 7, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Maconomy and Internet Explorer.
- Installation and configuration of new equipment including notebooks, desktops and printers.
- Identifying possible support problems to management and offering possible plans of action to address those problems.
- Good problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to deal with pressure
How to Apply
Apply for the PWC Support Specialist Traineeship Opportunity
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main website