Closing Date: 30 May 2015
Location: Cape Town
- Currently in the 3rd year of study towards the B Acc / LLB degree and intend to register for the 4th and 5th year of study
- Currently in the final year of the B Com Law degree and intend to register for the post graduate two year LLB degree
- Currently in the 3rd year of study towards the B Bus Sc degree (financial accounting and law stream) and intend to register for the 4th and 5th year of study
- Students who intend registering for the Masters in Taxation or LLM in Tax Law degrees may also apply.
- Bursary students are required to maintain a consistently good academic record at university and to pass the required number of subjects in each academic year according to PwC’s requirements.
- Bursary holders are also required to complete the appropriate work period with the firm on completion of their post-graduate studies depending on the value of the bursary awarded or the number of years for which the bursary is awarded.
- Qualifying students must obtain consistent passes in all subjects with an average of at least 60%.
- Proficient in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or other extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Good interpersonal skills, drive, determination and leadership potential.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.