Candidates should be studying towards, or have successfully completed studies towards the Chartered Accountant (South Africa) CA (SA) qualification (qualifications include a BCom and post graduate qualification in Accounting or equivalent at any SAICA accredited university).
- You may apply for a training contract at any stage from first year through to final year, however your training contract will only commence the year following successful completion of your Honours/CTA,
- Skills required include: obtaining consistent passes in all subjects from first year through to final year, proficiency in English, good communication and interpersonal skills, drive, determination, leadership potential, deadline driven, keen attention to detail, logical thinking,
- Participating in extramural activities at school and/or university will be advantageous,
- You will be expected to progress steadily throughout the three years in order to qualify as a CA(SA), this includes writing the qualifying exams and achieving the necessary core hours as prescribed by SAICA,
- Core experience obtained during your learnership includes auditing, accounting, financial management, secretarial systems, taxation and estates, business information systems.
- Grade 12 : Must be writing for a University acceptance.
- Need to be doing Maths (pure Maths not Maths Literacy) and English.
- Must be obtaining over 60% for ALL your subjects.
- University : Students already at University must obtain consistent passes in all subjects.
How to Apply
|Training Contract 2020 – Mafikeng|
| SAIPA Learnership Pretoria 2020 IntakePretoria
|Risk Assurance:Financial Services Risk and Regulations Graduates 2020|
|Internal Audit Graduate Program 2020 – Johannesburg|
|Sustainability, Climate Change & Integrated Reporting 2020|
|SAICA Extended Graduate Program 2020|
|Training Contract 2020 – Johannesburg|
- Training Contract 2020 – DurbanDurban
| Internal Audit Learnership 2020 – BloemfonteinBloemfontein
| SAIPA Learnership 2020 – StellenboschStellenbosch
|5 Year Training Contract 2020 – Kimberley|
|Training Contract 2020 – Port Elizabeth|
|Training Contract 2020 – Kimberley|
|Training Contract 2020 – East London|
|Training Contract 2020 – Bloemfontein|
|Training Contract 2020 Mafikeng/ Lichtenburg|
|Training Contract 2020 – Cape Town|
|Training Contract 2020 – Robertson|
|Training Contract 2020 – Worcester|
|Training Contract 2020 – Stellenbosch|
|Training Contract 2020 – Pietermaritzburg|