Closing Date: 12 August 2016 at 16:00
Location: Eastern Cape, Free State, Gauteng, KZN and Northern Cape
The Road Accident Fund (RAF) ¡s contributing to road safety and youth employment through a program to build a cadre of young professional drivers for the freight and public transport industry in South Africa. Collaborating with the Notional Youth Development Agency. South African Youth Council and other youth formations, the RAF invites Youth of all races and gender to apply for acceptance in the program. The applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 34
- Must have passed matric
- Must have no criminal record
- Must be medically and physically fit to drive heavy motor vehicle
- Must be willing to build a career as a professional driver
The training will be conducted only in specific areas within the provinces of Eastern Cape, Free State. Gauteng. KZN and Northern Cape and as such it is important that candidates are based there. The following must accompany the application:
- Certified ID copy and matric certificate
- Proof of residence
- Strictly one page motivation stating your future goals and how obtaining a code 10/14 driver’s license and Professional Drivers Permit will assist you in building a career as a professional driver
- Strictly one page CV
How to Apply
Applications must be sent to [email protected] .
Comments are closed.