Rand Merchant Bank is recruiting graduates for finance-specific roles throughout the bank. The roles are for our Trading, Equities, Risk, Investment Banking, Trading, Credit, Financial Engineering, Sales and Structuring and other areas.
There are structured learning opportunities for graduates to fast-track their skills and knowledge of the various fields within Investment Banking. In addition to the Graduate Programme, candidates will be supported through additional learning opportunities such as Masters, CFA and other area specific qualifications.
Interested candidates should present excellent academic records. An honours degree is essential. Good communication skills, tenacity and a passion for world markets, and the economy are essential.
- To attend the relevant training that forms part of the programme
- To be a part of any prescribed rotations
- To deliver on agreed outcomes, dependent on the area into which they are hired
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours degree in one or more of the fields listed below:
- B. Business Science
- Maths of Finance
- Candidates must have less than 6 months relevant work experience.
How to apply?
All suitable qualified candidates will be considered and appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.