Rand Merchant Bank is recruiting graduates for Technology & IT-specific roles throughout the bank.
Two such roles are Business Analyst and Developer. In both roles, the graduate would receive specialist training to assist them becoming proficient in their operational responsibilities. There would be an expectation that the candidates be able to think strategically about technology in business, as well as process solutions.
There are structured learning opportunities for graduates to fast-track their skills and knowledge of the various fields within Investment Banking. In addition to the Graduate Programme, candidates will be supported through additional learning opportunities such as Masters, CFA and other area-specific qualifications.
Interested students should present excellent academic records. An Honours degree is essential. Good communication skills, tenacity, and a passion for world markets and the economy, is essential
- To attend the relevant training that forms part of the programme
- To be a part of any prescribed rotations
- To deliver on agreed outcomes, dependent on the area into which the graduates are hired.
Qualifications and Experience
- Honours degree in one or more of the fields listed below:
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Com Information Systems
- B.Com Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Candidates must no previous work experience.
How to Apply
All suitable qualified candidates will be considered and appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.