CLOSING DATE: 31st August 2012
Rand Water invites students/undergraduates who are interested in joining the Water Industry to apply for our External Bursary Scheme in the study fields mentioned below:
- BSc Electrical Engineering (heavy/light current)
- BSc Chemical Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Information Technology
- BSc Architecture
- BSc Quantity Survey
- Degree Bachelor of Commerce
- Degree Bachelor of Law
- Degree Financial Accounting
- ND Environmental Science
- ND Water Care
- ND Human Resources Management
- Chartered Secretariat
In making the final selection, first preference will be given to:
- Previously disadvantaged individuals
- People with disabilities and females
- South African Citizens
Bursaries are available to South African citizens who have achieved an average of 70%+, are matriculating at the end of 2012 or already studying with a 65 %+ average at the tertiary institution.
Download Application Forms.
Completed forms with attachments should be e-mailed to: [email protected]
Should you not receive correspondence from Rand Water within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.