Closing Date: 2 3 February 2016Notice Number: GP006
Candidates residing at Emfuleni Local Municipality and Westonaria Local Municipality are invited to apply for the programme and will be exposed to the public sector in general and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector. Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Engineering and all aspect of Water Care and Management and be part of development initiati ves while developing technical and professional competencies.
Graduate a pplications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantage d individuals for the following disciplines:
- Mechanical Engineering x 1
- Chemical Engineering x 2
- Water Sanitation x 1
- Electrical Engineering x 1
- Water Care x 2
In making the final selection, preference will be given to the following important criteria:
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must have Matric and a suitable qualification : National Diploma / Degree / BTech. / BSc in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Water Care and Water and Sanitation.
- Applicants in the context of the Employment Equity Act
- Applicant s must be South African Citizen s and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Applicants must be under the age of 3 5 ( in line with the NSDS III)
- Permanent residents from Emfuleni Local Municipality and Westonaria Local Municipality
Application must contain the following documents (incomplete applications will not be c onsidered).
Documents to be submitted are:
- Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copies of qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Proof of residence
How to Apply
Interested persons are requested to submit their completed applications with the relevant attachments to the email address provided and quoting the relevant reference in the subject line . Shortlisted applica nts will be subjected to qualification and criminal verification checks and will be required to produce original certificates and academic records