Location: FS, G, KZN
Closing Date: 04 February 2014
Based in either Free State, Gauteng or Kwazulu Natal providing IT support to a number of Civil Construction subsidiaries whilst studying part time towards a suitable IT qualification. Learnership programs are organized and designed for prospective students to gain practical experience and an academic qualification.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Bloemfontein/Centurion or Pinetown based – no relocation costs will be paid.
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged applicants.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Available to attend an interview.
The learnership runs for a fixed term period of 12 months. The program runs annually and generally commences in January/February each year.The program consists of a combination of formal and on-the-job training. Regular performance reviews are conducted and the learners receive ongoing feedback regarding their performance. The goal of the learnership is to create permanent employment opportunities within the Group; however, this is entirely dependent on vacancies and the suitability of the incumbent.
- Work actively with IT staff and other departments to develop and promote the IT infrastructure.
Maintenance and management of IT Equipment.
Perform other related duties as required as part of training.
- Fixed Term (temporary) position.
- Report to the Snr. IT Technician.
- Typical working hours: ½ day (8:00 to 13:00 or 12:00 to 17:00)
- The successful incumbent will earn a salary while completing the learnership, the details of which will be discussed during the recruitment process.
- The Company will pay the tuition fees at a recognised institution.
- The learner will not be able to participate in the Company benefit schemes (pension/medical) due to the nature of the employment contract.
- No accommodation or transport provided.
- Entitled to pro-rata leave etc.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.