Closing Date: 31 October 2019
Are you an enthusiastic and motivated student who has a passion in baking and ready to tackle the working world?
RCL FOODS is proud to invite dynamic and enthusiastic students to apply to be part of the Baking Learnership Program. We will be taking on 12 learnerships and will be based in the following areas: Johannesburg, Western Cape, Kwa Zulu Natal and Free State.
The learnership program will be for a period of 12 which includes a mentorship and coaching program that will cover the baking process.
This is a SETA accredited Learnership and successful candidates will receive a formal Qualification that is endorsed by SAQA.
Learners will be exposed to practical work that is required by RCL FOODS and the SETA for the duration of the qualification.
- Grade 12 qualification with hospitality studies and maths (Lit) is essential.
- Computer Literate (MS Office) is advantageous.
- Shows drive to achieve performance
- Is willing to learn and grow
- Creative, lateral thinking and has a problem-solving approach
How to Apply
Apply Online for the RCL Foods: Baking Learnership Programme 2019