Closing Date: 18 May 2015
A large Food Manufacturing company has a vacancy for Food Technology Trainee. This is an inservice training position for a Food Technology or Food Science student. The position will be based at our bakery situated in Nelspruit.
This is a one year contract position for a student who needs to complete their experiential training to complete their Diploma or require work experience to further their careers in the FMCG environment
- 2nd year of Food Technology or have completed BSc Food Science.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Conflict management skills is essential
- Computer literate
- Basic report writing skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good analytical ability
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily shelf life testing of product
- Monitoring and verification of product quality
- Monitoring and recording information of metal detector
- Performing regular micro sampling / swabbing
- Monitoring and recording the temperature and weight of product
- Monitoring and evaluating bread on the production line
- Conduct training of staff in areas of Food Safety
- Perform hygiene inspections
How to Apply
Comments are closed.