Closing Date: 19 May 2014
Duration: 6 Months
Chosen candidates will be on a steep and invested development programme and those who show promise will join our mainstream Management Trainee Programme.
- BCOM degree with one major in IT / Informatics and the other major being in Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or Accounting.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study (BCom Logistics and Information Systems or B.sc Computer Science or Btech Computer Science or Bcom Accounting and IT majors)
- South African citizens or permanent residents
- 60 – 65% average across all subjects.
- Interested candidates should have an interest in Business as well as IT.
General duties include but not limited to:
- Work closely with the current Junior Business Analyst by providing solutions that meet the Business’ needs.
- Consult with the relevant stakeholders in the business to collect and provide information from a technology point of view.
- Passionate, game changing attitude.
- Strong talented individuals who are eager to learn, develop and do things inspirationally
How to Apply
Comments are closed.