MPC Recruitment Group – Bryanston Branch requires Recruitment Interns. This role will be mainly focused on developing and grooming the talented individual for future opportunities and responsibilities within the organization, this role will be based in Bryanston Johannesburg.
- Completed tertiary qualification (Degree essential) preferably Sales & Marketing or Human Resources.
- Computer literate & proficient on MS Office packages.
- Strong administration skills.
- People orientated.
- Analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette.
- Team player.
- Leadership abilities.
- Assist assigned Team manager in all recruitment and administrative functions.
- Filling, faxing, scanning, CV typing and emailing of documents.
- Manage switchboard and provide reception relief.
- Compiling job vacancy adverts and advertising the available positions on the various online job portals and dealing with the incoming advert responses effectively.
- Advertising, screening CV’s for client referrals, searching internet portals for suitable candidates, shortlisting and interviewing candidates.
- Continually update candidate’s details and CV’s on the internal database.
- Administer criminal, ITC and academic qualification checks on specified candidates.
- Communicate effectively with both, clients and candidates.
Please email all suitable CV’s to email@example.com
If you do not receive feedback within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.