Closing Date: 01 February 2014
Renault South Africa is offering an opportunity to a recent graduate to be part of our Graduate Programme to experience first hand exposure to the working environment in the following discipline:
- Consolidate Sales Forecasts figures from the network
- Communicate Sales Targets.
- Updating Information Management File of the Vice President of Sales and Operation
- Assist the Regional Operations Management Team with day to day operations.
- Run Activity Reports.
- Updating Naamsa – Indicates how many units Renault and competitors have sold.
- Download and communicate the CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index).
- Formulate reports for Stock and Demo Requirements per dealership.
- Consolidate Information for Deployment power point presentation
- Updating Market Share
- Excom – Communicate how many units have been sold to Exco members.
- Writing achievement letters to dealers
- Updating COD (Club of Diamond)
- Preparing Activity Reports
- Provide general administrative support to the Regional Operations Managers
KNOWLEDGE , SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant degree (BCom in Marketing Management)
- Valid Drivers License required
- Intermediate to advanced PC skills (Excel, MSWord, Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Team player
How to Apply
Comments are closed.