Closing Date: 19 June 2013
ROLE PURPOSE :
- To gain the relevant exposure in the workshop in order to allow for the obtaining of form Technical qualification within the expected time frame and to provide support to his/her allocated journeyman.
- To follow instruction as given by the technician;
- To pass all required exams in order to qualify as a technician within the required time-fame;
- To indicate any areas of concern the his/her superior in terms of the work allocated to him/er;
- To ensure all work allocated is completed in line with the expected level of quality and accuracy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Matric/N3 or suitable equivalent essential.
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to take instructions;
- Ability to adhere to policy and procedure;
- Work together with the rest of the workshop team.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.