CLOSING DATE: 5 May 2017
The Revlon Supply Chain Graduate program will take 5 young professionals through an exciting 24-month rotational development program that provides a comprehensive introduction to working within a robust Global Supply chain environment.
An ambitious and energetic individual will be given the opportunity to experience operational excellence, best practice, as well as develop both functional and cross functional capabilities through a collaborative organization.
Our program’s specific focus is to facilitate and provide a learning environment that develops capacity to enable succession into one of our key operational functions, as well as to assist with the implementation of business process related projects.
You’ll be challenged and stretched on a daily basis with real work, real projects and real responsibility. All from day one. If you’re an ambitious graduate, full of great ideas and the energy to bring them to life read on.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 3 year Degree, preferably Bachelor of Commerce in Supply Chain, Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical or Industrial) or Bachelor of Technology.
- Grade 12 with Math’s (HG), Accounting (HG) and Physical Science
- Degree/B-Tech (above 65% pass rate)
- Post graduate qualification in Project Management, Finance or Business Administration will be advantage.
- Computer literate i.e. All MS Office packages including MS Projects
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Applicant must be a self-starter, and must be action oriented and target
- Ability to problem solves and thinks analytically Problem solving skills (5Y, fishbone, etc.) and facilitating problem-solving sessions.
- Good team player with the ability to work under pressure.
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMME
- Operations Graduate
- Supply Chain Graduate
- Engineering Graduate
- 2 X SHE Graduate
- Initiate and achieve results – Proactive in changing approach where needed and use initiative to solve problems and remove barriers.
- Composed and Resilient – Tolerates stress levels and deals with pressure by being composed
- Communicate Clearly – Is effective at communicating with all levels: one-on-one, small and large groups, with peers, direct reports and superiors
- Optimise business performance – Understands the business value chain and how external business drivers impact the organisation’s performance.
How to Apply
INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE INVITED TO APPLY IN WRITING TO HR.ZA@revlon.com , Indicate in subject line which field you would like to apply for.