Location: Cape Town
Closing date: January 10, 2014
Qualification: Certificate in Wealth Management (NQF level 3)
Salary information: Fully commensurate
The Administration team is looking for a self-motivated individual who is eager to learn about the insurance and reinsurance industry, and claims administration processing to be trained as an Intern for a 12 month period.
- Process monthly claim accounts
- Process claim notifications
- Assist with adhoc clean-ups
- Assist with the management of the claims mailbox
- Matric Certificate
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Verbal
- Sound knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Good mathematical grade
How to Apply
In order to be considered for this position a current resume and/or summary of qualifications, must be submitted to **************
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged persons according to the Employment Equity Policy of RGA SA.
Comments are closed.