Closing Date: 01 February 2013
Area: Electrical and Mechanical
- Register with ECSA as Candidates and gain experience in an Engineering Department focusing on projects and refurbishment.
- The trainee will be given an opportunity to complete their in service training requirements P1 and possibly P2 while getting industrial experience.
These positions provide a training opportunity and a chance for a student to complete the ECSA requirements or requirements of their Diplomas. No guarantee of employment at the end of the period is given.
Candidates Must Meet The Following Criteria:
- Must be in possession of a National Diploma/BSc in Electrical Engineering Heavy Current.
- Code 8 driver’s license
- Candidates must be detail oriented with good record keeping and numerical skills.
- Should be a self-driven achiever with strong finishing/completer skills.
- Be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be physically fit and in particular should not be colour blind or have a fear of heights.
- Be prepared to work in a heavy industry environment.
How to Apply
Complete CV’s, together with supporting documentation, should be submitted to the Human Resources Department.
Employment decisions will be made in line with the RBCT EE policy.
Fax: 086 632 8337
Email: [email protected]