Closing Date: 22 February 2016
Location: Richards Bay
Areas on which the graduate will be assisted to perform in order to acquire work related experience and knowledge: – See more at:
| Planning Grad / Intern
- A National Senior Certificate with Mathematics, Science, and Geology as major subjects.
- Enrolled with University or University of Technology as a student in Town and Regional Planning and completion of at least the first year of study
- Working knowledge of the KZN Planning and Development Act, 2008 and Town Planning Schemes
- A code 8 SA driver’s licence and own transport will be beneficial
Apply Online for the Planning Graduate / Internship Programme
| Brand Management and Marketing Grad / Intern
Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Marketing & Communications
- National Diploma in Marketing or B. Com Marketing or any other qualification in Branding and Marketing will be acceptable
Apply Online for the Marking Graduate / Internship Programme
| Stakeholder and Communications Grad / Intern
●A National Diploma/Degree in Public Relations and Communications / Marketing and Communication or Degree in Marketing and Communications / B Com Marketing or equivalent ●Driver’s Licence will be an added advantage.
Apply Online for the Communications Graduate / Internship Programme
| Human Resource Management Grad / Intern
National Diploma/Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. Unemployed, no relevant workplace experience needed. Must be between ages of 20 and 35. Must not have done any internship before.
Apply Online for the HR Graduate / Internship Programme
|Strategy, Monitoring & Evaluation Grad / Intern
Apply Online for the Evaluations Graduate / Internship Programme